About Me

My photo
This is a blog about my fitness journey. Stats: 5'5" 202lbs 40% body fat. Goals: 5'8" (that can happen right?) 160lbs 25% body fat in May 2011.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Good workout today

Despite the nagging voice in my head telling me to just leave, I kept myself going through about 40 minutes of strength training today, plus a quick warm-up, long cool down, and about 10 minutes of stretching. These are the days when I know I can do this - because this was a day I didn't want to but it felt so good to finish.

I did gain a couple pounds when I moved down to Chandler (about 3 to be exact) but I'm down one more pound right now and know that I will be back to where I was and losing more within a couple weeks.

To everyone who surprised me with your support and love, Thank you! I never would have guessed that you all were out there, or cared, or that I could maybe influence you at all.

To everyone who has consistently supported me, another Thank you! I really couldn't do it without knowing that you all are following me on my journey - you help me hold myself accountable every single day!

Love love.

No comments:

Post a Comment