About Me

My photo
This is a blog about my fitness journey. Stats: 5'5" 202lbs 40% body fat. Goals: 5'8" (that can happen right?) 160lbs 25% body fat in May 2011.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

two thoughts to start my day

1. I really wish I looked different to myself. I still see the same things when I look in the mirror, despite the encouragement from lots of other people that I look different.

2. Google Ads on my page are going bye-bye because they're just advertising bullshit weight loss schemes, and that's not what this is about. Bye-Bye shitty Google Ads!

EDIT: Eff Google. They won't let me delete the ads, and I can't pick what I want... If I were able to do so, I would link to Anytime Fitness and Torrid, because they both bring me a lot of joy lately (and take a lot of my money!)

No comments:

Post a Comment