About Me

My photo
This is a blog about my fitness journey. Stats: 5'5" 202lbs 40% body fat. Goals: 5'8" (that can happen right?) 160lbs 25% body fat in May 2011.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

top ten things I've learned so far

  1. Eminem is the most motivating artist to listen to when I want to kick my own ass at the gym. Usher is a close second.
  2. It is an incredibly bad idea not to eat something before going to the gym.
  3. Having a towel for sweat makes it easier to keep running.
  4. Trainers count reps for you. This makes it easier to finish them. Except for when they count shitty.
  5. If I did a rep poorly, I re-do it. Trainers do not expect this.
  6. My metabolism is crazy fast compared to before and now I'm even more hungry than I was before I started this process.
  7. Working out makes me randy. More randy than ever before.
  8. But I'm probably too tired to do anything about it.
  9. The first workout every week is easier than the first workout was the week before, but the next weights session sucks, because I'm still sore from two days before.
  10. This new pep in my step is AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment