About Me

My photo
This is a blog about my fitness journey. Stats: 5'5" 202lbs 40% body fat. Goals: 5'8" (that can happen right?) 160lbs 25% body fat in May 2011.

Monday, January 3, 2011

2011

Well, I don't believe in New Year's Resolutions. I believe in daily resolutions. Committing myself every day to me.

Taking care of myself will be my number 1 priority this year. Maintaining and strengthening good relationships, jettisoning people who I don't need in my life, and continuing to be a positive and happy person are my goals for this year.

I made it through the holidays without gaining a mess of weight back (only about 2lbs of water weight) and that, in and of itself, is one of the biggest accomplishments, because I'm holding steady at 20lbs lost - THE HEALTHY WAY - over the holidays. I'm starting January off with the goal of being under 200lbs by the end of the month. When that happens, I think I will re-dye my hair or something. And the way things have been going, I'll probably cry too haha.

Thanks for all the support, everyone. All of you who are sneakily reading my blog and not telling me should shoot me an email or something so I know you're there. The more readers and feedback I get, the more likely I am to post. You all help me stay accountable and motivated.

Love and Happy New Year to you all.
-tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment