About Me

My photo
This is a blog about my fitness journey. Stats: 5'5" 202lbs 40% body fat. Goals: 5'8" (that can happen right?) 160lbs 25% body fat in May 2011.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Rough Day

Ok, first off, I know I need to post more, even if just for my own benefit. But not having steady internet access makes this a challenge.

Second of all, I'm backsliding a lot lately which makes me really sad. I know I can keep this up, but I'm having a hard time maintaining motivation without work out buddies and someone to check in with. Moving to Chandler should be different, I'm hoping, because I'll be out of work at 3:30pm every day, and should be able to spend a good amount of time at the gym daily.

And with my new job coming up (and only a half hour lunch), I think I'll have better opportunities to buy, make, and take healthy meals for at home and on the go.

The rough day has come from some depressing thoughts, but most especially the first spinning class I took. Literally made me sick. I had to leave. I hate that it happened, and I don't know if I'll be back, because I wasn't enjoying myself at all, but I am looking forward to my two training sessions this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment