About Me

My photo
This is a blog about my fitness journey. Stats: 5'5" 202lbs 40% body fat. Goals: 5'8" (that can happen right?) 160lbs 25% body fat in May 2011.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's been a few weeks...

And I'm feeling pretty weak to be honest. I was at the gym tonight, but not for as long as the standards I want to hold myself to, and also for the first time since LAST Thursday. I've eaten a lot of junk this week, which is not the worst thing in the world, and I do enjoy indulging but I need to limit the junk. Especially if I want the next measurements to show success and not a lack thereof. I typed "failure" at first, but I don't think getting into that mindset is good either.

What I need right now is a good, healthy kick in the ass. I need a better coping mechanism than eating and wanting attention from someone in particular. Or someone in general. I hate it when I get this way, but I just realized that I normally don't identify this as outside of the norm, so the fact that I haven't been like this all the time lately is a damn good sign.

Some encouragement and positive reinforcement would be greatly appreciated. And I need to do those things for myself too, along with being a little harder on myself and learning some discipline. I feel better, a little, after writing this, and after having gone to the gym tonight.

Goal for the week: To take it day by day and get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment